Even the most forward-thinking companies experience losses, so it’s important to be ready with construction-specific risk management programs and response plans. We can help you prepare your workplace so you’re ready to respond to a variety of scenarios.
Take the Risk out of Business
Our role is to work with you to identify those potential risks, and review and determine a course of preventative and precautionary procedures. We can do this through effective training, evaluation and analysis, and developing procedures and best practices in the following areas:
- Compliance Tools and Assistance
- Policy and Program Creation
- Injury and Illness Investigation
- Jobsite Assessments
- Employee Training
- Defensive and Distracted Driver Training
- OSHA 10 & 30 Hour Training
- Jobsite Hazard Assessment
- DOT Advanced Driver Training
- Forklift Training
- Fall Protection and Prevention
- Toolbox Talks
If you’d like to discuss your company’s risk management strategies, give us a call at (813) 988-1234 or send an email to Nic Carter, our Director of Safety & Risk Management.